Phantom Sage - The Light (Zyzyx Remix) Phantom Sage - The Light (Zyzyx Remix)

I know the cousin of the phantom sage, I can get him personally to listen to this. Great work m8.

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

WoW!! dude really??? That would be awesome. Since it's for a remix contest he'll listen anyways but omg that's so cool. Thanks <3

tNv &amp;quot;Realistik&amp;quot; tNv "Realistik"

I don't really want to go into a lot of detail but i thought parts of the drop sounded a bit simple. Despite that, continue to work on your melody development. You earned a follower who has faith in you. :)

tNava responds:

Thanks, I know its simple. I tried going bad to my old style to see what it would sound like. :p

The Day Before The Party The Day Before The Party

What DAW do you use?

TuneDown responds:

FL Studio :P

TheFatRat - No No No TheFatRat - No No No

What do the lyrics mean? Love the melody though! :)

RF &amp;amp; Pennyworth - Over RF & Pennyworth - Over

It was really a journey for me to listen to this track, I cant explain what I heard because of the changing environment of music. I thought that the chords at the beginning were beautiful but strange. I liked who ever was singing because they helped make this track not so plain. The dubstepy bassy melodies towards the middle were what really dragged me in though because it really made the track "epic". Overall, 3.5/5.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks...well that was my sister singing.

AIM - Airto-Windo AIM - Airto-Windo

First off I just want to say BEST INTRO EVER!! The melody was perfect in the beginning but lacked bass. The beat was a bit off towards the end. Despite these things, the song was brilliant.

AIM - Sea of Stars AIM - Sea of Stars

RealFaction must be having a bad day, I LOVED IT. Yes, the piano could use reverb but the song itself was beautiful. Don't be brought down by that other comment :)

Zechnition responds:

:) Thanks!

Aim - Predictable Aim - Predictable

I LOVE the way you mixed house and dubstep and house into one. Keep at this and your getting somewhere.

OMFG - I Love You &amp;amp; Yeah Remix OMFG - I Love You & Yeah Remix

Not bad, you should make your own stuff.

Pulses of Energy Pulses of Energy

I don't know why people are giving you such low songs, they have to listen to the whole thing. Seriously, keep doing what your doing. :)

SwaggyPig007 responds:

Thanks! And yes, I don't plan on stopping making songs anytime soon! :) Anyway, I noticed a lot of downloads compared to my other songs, but lower ratings! That doesn't make any sense!